How parents take part in Playgroup
Pucklechurch Playgroup recognizes parents as the first and most important educators of their children. All of the staff sees themselves as co-workers with you in providing care and education for your child. Parents can take part in making playgroup a welcoming and stimulating environment by:
- Exchanging knowledge about their children’s needs, activities, interests and progress with playgroup staff
- Helping at sessions
- Being part of the management of playgroup
- Taking part in events and fundraising activities
- Joining in community activities which playgroup takes part in
- Building friendships with other parents at playgroup
How you can help
Parents are encouraged to join in whenever they can. If you would like to help during a session or can offer help at regular sessions please add your name to the calendar on the playgroup notice board. Helping at playgroup enables you to see what day to day life at playgroup is like and to join in helping the children to get the best out of their activities.
Helping at playgroup is not the only means of taking part. You can offer to take part in a session by sharing your interests and skills with the children. Do feel free to drop in to playgroup and share your skills with us.
Pucklechurch Playgroup Committee Meeting
Our next meeting will be on Tuesday 21st October at the Star Inn at 8pm. We will be discussing the Christmas Fayre and other fundraising ideas. We hope any parents who are interested will be able to join us!